Our mission at a glance ….
Where: Ufufuo Health Center, Bukoba, Mwanza Region, Tanzania
When: 9-15 March 2019
- 38 patients examined
- 20 general surgery pathologies,
- 18 ENT pathologies
- 4 minor surgical interventions,
- medical and paramedical personnel training in new procedures,
- equipment and consumable donations :
- ENT outpatient clinic medical equipment and surgical consumables,
- surgical outpatient clinic equipment,
- Biochemistry Lab consumables for a year.
- Doussis-Anagnostopoulou Ipatia, Pathologist, Associate Professor, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens Medical School, Head Mission ANTHROPOS
- Vassiliou Pantelis, General Surgeon, Associate Professor, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens Medical School, “Attikon” General Hospital
- Skia Varvara, ENT Surgeon Consultant “IASO Paidon” Pediatric Hospital